The Chapel Royal of St Peter ad Vincula

The Chapel Royal of St Peter ad Vincula lies within Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s Palace & Fortress of the Tower of London.  To begin with the original Parish church building was outwith the Tower walls until 1240 when Henry III expanded the Tower and brought the existing Saxon building within the Tower walls.  However less than 46 … More The Chapel Royal of St Peter ad Vincula